[Zope-CMF] Folders inside SkinnedFolder not viewable

Rob Boyd boydrobh@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:13:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a custom CMF Type subclassed from
SkinnedFolder. Inside this object, I add regular
Portal Folders. If I put content named index_html
inside the portal folder, I can navigate to the
folder.  But with no index_html, I can't get a folder
view (unlike other portal folders outside of my
skinned folder).  So, if my object is named 'foo' and
my portal folder is 'bar', an attempt to navigate to
mycmfsite/foo/bar results in an error.

The error message is:
Resource not found. Check the URL and try again.
Resource: PortalFolder instance at ....

I've tried the same with other CMF products based on
SkinnedFolder (CMFCollectorNG) and the same thing
happens.

Any ideas why I can't get a folder view on folders
inside SkinnedFolders?  Does my custom type need to
have its own folder_view skin, or do I need to add
something to my class definition to enable use of the
default folder_view? (I'm new at custom products).

Thanks,
Rob