[Zope-CMF] More CMF Staging Questions

Norfleet, Sheppard S. SNorfleet2@northropgrumman.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:58:16 -0700

I am beginning to get the feel of developing in CMF; however, I have some
questions about CMFStaging.  I am writing a tool called VersionActionsTool
and making it a part of the CMFStaging Product.  Basically this tool does
action mappings from the Web Interface to the VersionTool since the
VersionsTool doesn't do that.

After a lot of looking at code I am stymied, I still cant figure out where
the repository source code is.  The WorkflowRepository tool is only a shell
of a tool, it doesnt have the methods that VersionsTool.py expects it to
have if indeed it is the repository tool.

This begs a question, Is there a repository tool that supports versionTool?
if not, what was envisioned for the user of CMFStaging to do, build a Custom
Repository tool?  For a newbie that could be an almost insurmountable
challenge.  Ideally one would back-end a repository to a CVS one...

Please, a little guidance here

Shep