[Zope-CMF] Re: More CMF Staging Questions

alan runyan runyaga@runyaga.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:57:32 -0500

cvs.zope.org/Products/ZopeVersionControl

in Plone we have this wired up "out of the box"
install Plone and goto sf.net/projects/collective
and grab PloneStaging (it has ZopeVersionControl and CMFStaging included)
plus a install script that just install everything.

cheers,
~runyaga