[Zope-CMF] Problems with calling portal_actions

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:47:36 +0100

Slade Mrs A wrote:
> However, I get nothing!!  It doesn't find anything called
> actions/portal_subcontents1.  However, if I replace 'actions/subnav' with
> 'actions/portal_subcontents1', it works fine.  So, I think my syntax must be
> wrong as it's not interpretting what I want it to.
>
> 1             <div class="subtabs"
> 2                  tal:define="current repeat/tab/index;
> 3                         subnav python:'portal_subcontents' +
> str(current+1);
> 4                         portal_contents actions/subnav|nothing;

Ah, okay, now understand what you're on about... sorry Paul, you were right.

What Paul said is the way to go, but there is an undocumented (deliberately ;-)
bit of ZPT syntax you could use:

portal_content actions/?subnav|nothing

cheers,

Chris