[Zope-CMF] CMFCommerce errors

Jet Wilda jet.wilda at kobie.com
Thu Aug 28 13:42:10 EDT 2003

Ok using the quick installer I have a product available to 'add item' in
the drop down in my plone site.  When I try to add a product it brings
up the product_edit_form with 'id'(required), 'title'(required),
'description', 'price'(required) 'sku'(required), 'properties'(required,
can choose 'texture' or color).  I hit save and it throws this error:
   		Error Type
			TypeError
		Error Value
			edit() got an unexpected keyword argument
'unique_properties'

I'm looking at AssigningUniqueProperties.txt(
http://cvs.x3ng.com.br/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/CMFCommerce/docs/AssigningUni
queProperties.txt?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup ) and
part of it doesn't seem to make sense(It may be my lack of knowledge)

	Now create a Product type
	fill in the required information (id, title, description, price)
	hold control key down and select what unique properties you will

	register this product as having
	click the save button

It doesn't mention 'sku' here, however it is a required field and hiting
save without filling in the text box throws the same error.

	Now click the sku tab
	select unique attribute combinations that have yet to be
assigend a SKU
	and type in a SKU
	click the assign sku button to assign the sku

Under the 'sku' tab is only:
	Existing(required)
	 sku (there is nothing there)

	Assign SKU
	 sku
	(text box)

Ok if I type in something say 'Color' it will show up under Existing sku
with a check box next to it.  Then If I try to add another one it throws
this error:
		[] combination already been assigned.

So basically I'm clueless about what I'm doing wrong or what I need to
do to make it work?

Thanks for any/all help

Jet