[Zope-CMF] anyone interested in developing CMF "Book"...

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:27:49 -0500

>> I have been searching all the cmf.zope.org
>> site and I was wandering if there is more documentation
>> out there.
>> somethink like a step by step guide to the CMF

speaking of this, is anyone interested in collaborating on a CMF Book, in
the same vein as the Zope and Plone books? Kind of like an Intro to CMF and
perhaps howto build your own custom portal? maybe some use cases?

This is sorely needed and I'd be interested in collaborating.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net