[Zope-CMF] more CMF Doku - something like a tutorial ?

Raphael Ritz r.ritz@biologie.hu-berlin.de
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:59:07 +0100

Markus Jais wrote:

>hello
>
>I have been searching all the cmf.zope.org
>site and I was wandering if there is more documentation
>out there.
>somethink like a step by step guide to the CMF

Unfortunately there is no 'one  place to got to' or
even 'the book' to refer you to, so:

CMF ships with some docs; have you seen these
(from the ZMI select 'Help' and choose the CMF Topics)

The plone team has an upcoming book (at http://plone.org
look for documentation). Plone is buildt on top of CMF and
the book covers also general CMF issues to some extend.

zopelabs,  dzug, etc. also drovide specific docs (filter on CMF)

HTH,

    Raphael