[Zope-CMF] anyone interested in developing CMF "Book"...

Jónas Sigurðsson jonas@fakta.is
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:24:42 +0100

I'm currently in the process of scanning all CMF documentation out there
and making notes, trying hard to see the big-picture.  I has taken me
incredible amount of time and effort compared to other projects where
I'we had to investigate new technologies,  so count me in.  ;)

Jonas

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org] On Behalf
Of george donnelly
Sent: 24. febrúar 2003 18:00
To: Tres Seaver
Cc: zope-cmf
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] anyone interested in developing CMF "Book"...

[Tres Seaver wrote (tseaver@zope.com) on 2/24/03 11:29 AM]

> http://cmf.zope.org/rqmts/new_use_cases

ooh, didn't know that existed. I think one of the problems is that
existing
docs are scattered and hard to find.

>> This is sorely needed and I'd be interested in collaborating.
>
> I would applaud such an effort, and would be glad to set up
appropriate
> roles for the collaborators on cmf.zope.org.

well sign me up. :)

btw what do you think about merginf cmf.zope.org with NZO?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net