[Zope-CMF] anyone interested in developing CMF "Book"...

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:33:27 -0500

[J=F3nas Sigur=F0sson wrote (jonas@fakta.is) on 2/24/03 12:24 PM]

> I'm currently in the process of scanning all CMF documentation out there
> and making notes, trying hard to see the big-picture.  I has taken me
> incredible amount of time and effort compared to other projects where
> I'we had to investigate new technologies,  so count me in.  ;)
>=20
> Jonas

excellent, maybe the first step can be to simply organize a list of links t=
all current CMF docs, whenever they might be?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net