[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow innards. Why does the default state not honour automatic transitions??

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:03:42 +0100

robert rottermann wrote at 2003-1-11 22:35 +0100:
 > when a DCWorkflow controlled object is created and thus set to its initial
 > state no automatic transitions are honoured.
Are you sure?

  I use something like this (successfully, with the CVS version
  of DCWorkflow from about CMF 1.3).

  I my workflow, I have a "revise" transition which copies
  the object and sets the workflow state of the copied
  object to "None" (which means the initial state).
  This triggers an automatic transition which brings
  the object in state "isRevision".

  I do not know whether copying over the ZMI would also
  work as expected...

Dieter