[Zope-CMF] Collect all metadata in a .metadata files?

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:18:37 +0100

Chris Withers wrote:

> Given the further discussion that's taken place
> (see http://collector.zope.org/CMF/113)
> ...and the ongoing discussion about the difference between .props and
> .properties, how about taking the thing being dicussed in the above
> collector issue and putting it in a file called .metadata?

On one hand I like the idea of having all metadata in one place neatly
defined. On the other I see the confusion this could cause with python
scripts (which embed the title into a comment in the source).
This is the same kind of confusion I'm facing now with various CMF
products (both core and 3rd party) that either use content_type, format,
mime_type or a combination of the above that interact in unexpected ways.

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007