[Zope-CMF] Collect all metadata in a .metadata files?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:05:30 +0000

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> On one hand I like the idea of having all metadata in one place neatly
> defined. On the other I see the confusion this could cause with python
> scripts (which embed the title into a comment in the source).

It's only title that suffers from this, and title is sufficiently useless in
python scripts that I'm willing to not worry about this problem.

What do others think?

> This is the same kind of confusion I'm facing now with various CMF
> products (both core and 3rd party) that either use content_type, format,
> mime_type or a combination of the above that interact in unexpected ways.

I don't get what you're talking about here, could you descrieb a little more?

cheers,

Chris