[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:13:42 +0100

On Monday 27 January 2003 06:19 am, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On Tuesday January 21 2003 21:19, Paul Winkler wrote:
> > >
> > > We haven't ignored anything but haven't made any new releases eithe=
r.
> > > The current CMFArticle is available from anonymous cvs
> > > (:pserver:anonymous@caligari.mmmanager.org:/usr/local/cvs_root). No=
 new
> > > features but lots of bug fixes.
> >
> > Ah, thanks very much. I tried looking at the cvsweb pages but
> > they don't seem to be anonymously viewable.
>
> We upgraded our server sometime ago and havent gotten around to making
> cvsweb to work again - sorry, only pserver access for now.

And more correction here :-)
Our cvs server is currently offline because of a bug found in cvs (a root=
=20
exploit was discovered so be aware of your servers).
But I have made a quick export of the head brach which can be found here:
http://www.mmmanager.org/Members/gitte/CMFArticle_270103.tar.gz

It has also i18n:support :-))

--=20
Gitte Wange