[Zope-CMF] TIFFS and CMFOptions

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:03:01 -0800

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:01:29 -0800
David Stockwell <davids@sdsc.edu> wrote:

> Yes I have PIL.  As I want to stay within the CMF framework, and can't
> expect others to download TIFF plugins for their browsers, so my best
> bet is probably to modify CMFOptions to convert the format of the TIFF
> files to JPEG on upload, and save as JPEG.  I would prefer to keep an
> original format, and the Photo/IPTD/Exif products seem very good, but
> I would have to integrate them into CMF.

CMFPhoto (see the CMF collective on SourceForge) gives you user scalable
images and uses imagemagick for the heavy lifting in image processing.
CMFPhotoAlbum, well, gives you albums of images.

You might note by the names that they are CMF products.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?