[Zope-CMF] Formatting in <textarea>

Kendrick Conner fskrc1@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:58:09 +0000

<P>On my zope page I have comment area that uses &lt;TEXTAREA type=text name="sig_description" cols="60" rows="5"&gt;<BR>&lt;/textarea&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&nbsp; </P>
<P>to create the area where they add comments, but the lines are wrapped even if you use the enter key to seperate the lines.&nbsp; On the back end is MySQL.&nbsp; Basically you cannot do any formatting that stays.&nbsp; System is running on Linux RH 8.&nbsp; I can seem to find anything that deals with this type of text formatting and I own several zope books.&nbsp; Please Help! </P>