[Zope-CMF] [dev] Heads up! Landing Method Aliases tomorrow

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:35:37 +0200

Hi!

If there are no objections, I'm going to merge yuppie-ti_aliases-branch
into HEAD tomorrow.

I think it's quite stable, but as always: Using CVS checkouts is on your
own risk! Backup your data before upgrading.

Known issues:

1.) If you have Cookie Crumbler (or other __before_traverse__ hook
objects) inside an existing CMF Site, Method Aliases don't work
straight-off.

Workaround: cut&paste your Cookie Crumbler in place. That triggers
re-registration.

2.) UI isn't finished, but it works. Need to add batch mode and Aliases
tab for single Type Informations.

Workaround: Use the Aliases tab of Types Tool and a big monitor.

Please let me know if you run into other problems.

Cheers,

Yuppie