[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow: Do we have to change the state ourself?

Adam Fields fields@surgam.net
Fri, 2 May 2003 12:18:16 -0400

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:45:34PM -0000, suresh_vv wrote:
> Just clicking on the action does not seem to change the workflow
> state. Do we have to do that ourselves using a script?

You do need to do it with a script.

The simplest way I've found to do this is to set the URL of the
transition action to

%(content_url)s/content_status_modify?workflow_action=<transition>

So, if you're in a transition called "Approve", it should be:

%(content_url)s/content_status_modify?workflow_action=Edit

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields@surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com