[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow: Do we have to change the state ourself?

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Fri, 02 May 2003 16:03:42 -0500

Well, that depends.  Are you using CMFDefault with the CMF, or are you
using plone, or a custom link.  When you want to change the workflow
state, the link you click must execute the follow code or something like it:

context.portal_workflow.doActionFor(
     context,
     workflow_action,
     comment=comment)

In CMFDefault, you must click the action, then submit the form.
Submitting the form calls the python script at
portal_skins/content/content_status_modify which contains the code above.

Troy