[Zope-CMF] CMFStaging skins

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Thu Nov 13 05:35:56 EST 2003

Hi,

do you use with Plone Staging from the collective (http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective/)?

There should be a script doing all the necessary installs for you.
Alan showed that to me at the Castle Sprint in Autria.

If you like to elaborate your own solution take in accont that
there is some work underway to integrate staging and versioning
with the next Plone Version (Plone 2.1).

See my comment at the top of the page to:

   http://plone.org/development/current/projects/PloneStaging

Gregoire