[Zope-CMF] I'm having problems with my Plone installation

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Tue Nov 18 15:01:14 EST 2003

Hi all,
I'm having problems with my Plone installation. I've already installed Zope
2.6.2 and CMF 1.4  on  Windows W2K Server SP3 and now I want to install
Plone form the following tar file CMFPlone1.0.5.tar (source only Plone) but
when I try to instance a Plone Site from the ZMI, I've got the following
error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: get
Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

I don't no if tar files can work well with Windows platforms. Because the
other way to install Plone is using the Windows Installer with the Wizard
but as far as I can understand, this Plone installer, functions when no
previous Zope and CMF installation exist.
What do you think? Can you give me some recommendations to solve this
problem?
Thanks in advance.
Gabriela.