[Zope-CMF] Re: Member tools refactoring (Was: Better MemberData search for CMF)

Rob Miller ra at burningman.com
Fri Oct 31 13:16:11 EST 2003

another possible angle on all of this is CMFMember, which replaces the
default memberdata tool with one that provides Archetypes-based
memberdata objects.  this already provides some (most?) of the
functionality you're suggesting in the userdirectory tool, i believe.

i'm pretty sure that Archetypes and CMFMember are still Plone-specific
for now, but i thought i heard rumblings that Archetypes might be
considered to be rolled directly into the CMF... if not it could
probably be made to at least work w/ CMF-sans-Plone.

-r