[Zope-CMF] Plone - Conditions for Portal Actions

ploneguy at bellsouth.net ploneguy at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 2 23:57:31 EDT 2003

I'm trying to set up a CMF action in Plone to create tabs in specific
folders (and associated sub-folders), the application is an Intranet where
each department will have a folder and there will be tabs specific to each
department which are required in their respective folders.

I've figured out how to define the tabs themselves, but I'm unclear as to
what to enter for the condition in portal_actions. I've searched a lot and
found the same question, but no solution.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks