[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFTopic and catalog awareness

Michal Kurowski mkur at gazeta.pl
Tue Aug 17 22:15:51 EDT 2004

Florent Guillaume [fg at nuxeo.com] wrote:

> It's mainly historical, folderish objects didn't use to be cataloged.
> I don't see the problem with making them cataloged.

All right. So, what's going to happen with the collector entry ?
Is a simple solution (like mine) enough ?

> Note though, as someone mentionned, that it would mean cataloging
> only its metadata (title and description mainly).

I am aware of it. But exactly this seems to be the point - a topic
should have its metadata indexed, its content is other objects which
are supposed to be already taken care off.

--
Michal Kurowski
perl -e '$_=q#: 13_2: 12/o{>: 8_4) (_4: 6/2^-2; 3;-2^\2: 5/7\_/\7: 12m m::#;