[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF-checkins] renamings

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jul 9 14:58:09 EDT 2004

Florent Guillaume wrote at 2004-7-7 15:23 +0200:
>I must say I don't like this style (also applies to folder_contents and
>friends). It makes it very difficult to reuse the logic from several
>templates.

I agree...

My main reason is that it is different from "CMFFormController"s
paradigma.

While our "CMFFormController" discussion had the result that we currently
do not want to include "CMFFormController" into CMF, this may change
in the future. Useful, to use already now it paradigma -- especially
when the previous CMF releases did it...

"CMFFormController" would advance reuse of validators and "actions"
(in the HTML/Zope sense, not the CMF sense!) a *big* step.

--
Dieter