[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF-checkins] renamings

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Fri Jul 9 16:41:43 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 08:58:09PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
| I agree...
|
| My main reason is that it is different from "CMFFormController"s
| paradigma.
|
| While our "CMFFormController" discussion had the result that we currently
| do not want to include "CMFFormController" into CMF, this may change
| in the future. Useful, to use already now it paradigma -- especially
| when the previous CMF releases did it...
|
| "CMFFormController" would advance reuse of validators and "actions"
| (in the HTML/Zope sense, not the CMF sense!) a *big* step.

Just a side note, I've talked with Jim a bit about what
CMFFormController means in terms of Zope3 and Jim says that as he sees
it, the work CMFFormController does would perfectly suit a simple
workflow model. He plans to add a simple workflow support to the
component architecture.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<dash> there is a particular sense of fatigue that i have come to associate with the aftermath of attempting to troubleshoot windows problems