[Zope-CMF] CMFSetup responsibilities

Seb Bacon seb at jamkit.com
Fri Jul 16 10:24:15 EDT 2004

Florent Guillaume wrote:
>>An idle thought: say a configuration step for a site was to install a
>>ZWiki; do you think this should also be the responsibility of the tool?

> Well a ZWiki itself is content, so I guess the answer is no.

That's what I assumed, but then I noticed on Tres' TODO list (in the
README, actually), he has "folder structure", and it got me thinking.

'Structural' content could be regarded as configuration, i.e. adding an
empty Zwiki as opposed to populating it; creating an initial folder
structure; etc.

I'm just wondering where the boundary between content and configuration
should lie, and why.

Seb