[Zope-CMF] How to disable acquisition?

Jens Hauser hauser at pilsgenuss.de
Wed Sep 1 07:55:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to disable acquisition "temporarily" to do the following (Plone
2, Zope 2.7.x):

I added the following code snippet to "folder_listing" in custom folder:

###CUT
        <!-- JH: if a document called intro exists, we insert it here -->
             tal:condition="exists:here/intro"
             tal:define="doc nocall:here/intro| nothing"
             tal:attributes="class
python:test(doc.text_format=='structured-text', 'stx', 'plain')">
/>
###CUT

This works so far but my problem is, that it looks for a file "intro" within
a folder AND it's parents. This is not what I want to have. I want the
script only to look into the current folder represented by "here" and not
into any parents of the actual folder.

Can anybody tell me how to achieve this?

best regards,
Jens

j.a.m. GmbH
Computer, Systemberatung, Webhosting, Softwareentwicklung
Eschersheimer Landstraße 471
60431 Frankfurt am Main
fon (069) 46 09 88 - 13
fax (069) 46 09 88 - 78