[Zope-CMF] Re: Properties in FSPageTemplate vs PageTemplate

weekah weekahsg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:17:54 EST 2005

Hi,

If my page template's properties in the properties tab doesnt get
changed by users over time, and i wish to improve my page template
performance by converting it to a FSPageTemplate, does that make sense?

I am using my template's properties to generate the html pages.
Those properties are specific only to that template.

Many thanks for your advice.

cheers,
wee kah