[Zope-CMF] Re: Dead branches

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Fri Nov 11 16:15:16 EST 2005

Paul Winkler wrote:
>>Could folks having old CMF branches clean them up ?
>>See http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/
>>
>>This seems to concern: ajung, andrew, chrism, chrisw, gregweb,
>>jshell, mj, regebro, shane, sidnei, slinkp, tseaver, yuppie.
>

> I'm afraid I don't know what that means. I didn't find anything
> relevant under http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion .

It means removing them using svn rm.

The point is that looking at available branches is a good way to know
"what's cooking", and if there are tens of them that have either been
merged or abandonned, it clutters everything. Also removing them is not
a problem as svn doesn't lose the information, and if for some reason
the history of the branch has to be retrieved, it's easy.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com