[Zope-CMF] Re: index_html behavior on Portal Folders in CMF-2.0.0

yuppie y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Mar 7 08:57:22 EST 2006

Hi David!

David Pratt wrote:
> Hi Yuppie. Yes, I will give this a try. It is hard to move completely
> away from old ways and I am migrating but there is a learning curve to
> this for sure. Once I have set up a marker interface for one folder like
> this and have it work, at least I will be more comfortable. I may have
> other questions.

You know that the 'edit-markers.html' view is available in CMF if you
enable Five traversal?

Maybe we should add this action to the default profile:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<object name="portal_actions" meta_type="CMF Actions Tool"
    xmlns:i18n="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/i18n">
  <object name="object">
   <object name="interfaces" meta_type="CMF Action"
i18n:domain="cmf_default">
    <property name="title" i18n:translate="">Interfaces</property>
    <property name="description"
       i18n:translate="">Assign marker interfaces</property>
    <property
name="url_expr">string:${object_url}/edit-markers.html</property>
    <property name="icon_expr"></property>
    <property name="available_expr"></property>
    <property name="permissions">
     <element value="Manage portal"/>
    </property>
    <property name="visible">True</property>
   </object>
  </object>
</object>

>> Do you still have the invalid ID problem? I was not able to reproduce
>> it. Do you see these issues also with a default installation or only
>> with browser views enabled?

If you don't answer questions like these it's hard to fix the issues you
report.

Cheers,

	Yuppie