[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] five.localsitemanager: proposal

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Sat Jun 23 21:10:40 EDT 2007

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> AFAICS, KSS will no longer need the monkey patch if it sets the
>> LookupClass to FiveVerifyingAdapterLookup.
>>
> I tried to test your code this evening...
>
> This implied starting to fix Archetypes and Plone to work with all the
> changes made in CFMCore.interfaces

I backported all the changes and adjusted it accordingly, so you can
test the code against Plone without adjusting Plone to CMF trunk.

Beware that there still seem to be some general issues. As noted on the
other mail, all integration tests currently fail :(

But help in fixing those is most welcome ;)

Hanno