[Zope-CMF] [CMF 2.1] Opaque items

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Jun 29 02:40:40 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I am currently migrating our CMS from CMF 1.X to CMF 2.1.

The following error is raised because the original content classes
are not derived from CMFCatalogAware.

# Module Products.HaufeCMS.DataLevel.Folder, line 170, in addDocument
# Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line 428, in _setObject
# Module zope.event, line 23, in notify
# Module zope.component.event, line 26, in dispatch
# Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
# Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
# Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
# Module zope.component.event, line 33, in objectEventNotify
# Module zope.component._api, line 130, in subscribers
# Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in subscribers
# Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in subscribers
# Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 280, in dispatchToOpaqueItems
# Module Products.HaufeCMS.DataLevel.Component.Component, line 829, in
__getattr__
# Module Products.HaufeCMS.DataLevel.MetaData, line 116, in __getattr__

Is it now a requirement in CMF 2.x to derive from CMFCatalogAware or would it be sufficient to implement the opaqueXXX() methods on our own?

Andreas