[Zope-CMF] Member preferences

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Thu Jul 1 05:49:18 EDT 2010

Am 01.07.2010, 11:37 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de>:

> I would prefer if you would propose that on the zope-dev list. It
> doesn't make sense to remove them in CMF and to keep them in ZTK or Zope
> headers. And it doesn't make sense if just a few people remove them in a
> few places and other people follow the old policy.

I agree that I don't remember a policy statement on this - it might be in
the coding guidelines. But it did come up in my aforementioned thread:

"""
Recently, I worked with Tres to remove the funky old "$Id$" type lines
 from all the files in ZTK packages, and while touching every file in
every package, roughly, I came up with some other thoughts on how to
improve consistency, which are detailed in this launchpad bug:
"""

https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2010-June/040802.html

If necessary I'll make sure this is on the agenda of next week's IRC
meeting.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark