[Zope-CMF] A Tale of Two Repositories

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Fri May 15 13:55:24 CEST 2015

Am .05.2015, 12:11 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2015 at wcm-solutions.de>:

> thanks for working on this issue. I'm not very happy about the proposed
> solution because it makes the GitHub repository the primary repository
> and the canonical location for bug reports. But compromises never make
> everybody happy.

For the record, like yuppie I'm not happy with Github as the canonical
repository either. Is this because it's easier to use travis-ci? Or simply
because it's more convenient to have everything in one place?

> I'm happy about your proposal because it looks like a practicable
> solution everybody can live with.

I can live with it because I haven't made a commit in at least two years.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director