[Zope-DB] [Support] problem

Vineet Ahuja ahujavineet@hotmail.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:26:43 +0000

Dear Sir,
I had sent u a mail regarding connectivity of zope with oracle but till
now  i have not been provided with the support.
I have downloaded the ZOracleDA.But I am still confused about the
setupfile  thin and the make thing.

I am using windows NT and and have installed Python 1.5.
Ihave got Oracle8.1.7 running over my NT machine.Please tell me as to how to
  go step by step. Waiting for your reply.
Best Regards,
Vineet Ahuja
00491794208100