Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [Zope-DB] DCOracle2 - Invalid connection string

Carsten.Hoff@BASF-IT-Services.com Carsten.Hoff@BASF-IT-Services.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:09:54 +0100

Hi Matt,
thnaks for your hint with the rights on tnsnames.ora
I have add read and execute rights on the appropiate directory and now it
works!!!!!!

Unfortunately I have not thought on my golden rule that covers 95% of all
problems with unix: userrights!

Thanks and bye
carsten

"Matthew T. Kromer" <matt@zope.com> am 03.12.2001 14:27:28