[Zope-DB] Msg from Rinaldo

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 01:58:38 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rinaldo Lisario" <lisario@libero.it>
To: <zope-db@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 4:29 PM
Subject: [Zope-DB] Msg from Rinaldo

Hi !

I've an old site with DCORACLE and in this days I'm testing DCORACLE2 beta
5.
(With ZOPE 2.4.0 and Windows 2000 PROFESSIONAL)

I've notice a problem with ordering, see this result (in red the incorrect
positions):
----- End Original Message -----

Hi!

Make sure that you are using the sam NLS settings on the Zope side as you
have in your SQL*PLUS (or equivalent tool). You can do this by specifying in
the start.bat script all teh ncessary oracle parameters. (I think thsi would
work for w2k as well, we do so on our Solaris boxes :-).

Hope this helps.

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services