[Zope-DB] Postgres - Problem creating new databases

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
08 Nov 2002 15:16:28 +0100

--=-sS29CfIR1HA7S69BlfsR

Il ven, 2002-11-08 alle 12:12, Andrew Veitch ha scritto:

> I think the problem is that Zope is creating a transaction around what I'=
> doing which is pretty useful behaviour generally apart from in this one
> case...

use an External Method that directly calls psycopg and put the
connection in autocommit mode. that will unwrap you from the implicit
transaction. (examples in psycopg sources).

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
  Try the Joy of TeX [http://www.tug.org]