[Zope-DB] Open Source case tools (similar to Oracle Designer)

Eron Lloyd elloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:03:24 -0500

Perhaps you'll want to look at DataArchitect? It's not free, but you do get
the source code for internal use, and it is quickly shaping up to be an
excellent relational data engineering application:
http://www.codebydesign.com/

Eron