DA weaknesses (was: Re: [Zope-DB] Re: Re: Test for equality to Missing.Value (empty field)?)

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:38:20 +0100

--On Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 12:27 +0100 "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com>
wrote:

> This has been sitting in my Inbox for a while. I've had a look
> on dev.zope.org today and could not find any project related
> to the standardization of the Zope DA interfaces.
>
> How about we start a PEP for this ? (I am not familiar with the
> Zope dev process, but do know a lot about the Python process
> and its PEPs :-)

"Fishbowl proposals" are the PEPs of Zope. See
http://dev.zope.org/Fishbowl/ for details.

To make it short:  if you have an idea, you write a proposal
and people comment on the proposal (through a Wiki).

-aj