[Zope-DB] Problems with latest DCO2 from cvs

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:33:50 +0100

hi,

I just dloaded DCO2 from CVS and followed the intructions.

the DCOracle2 product appears just fine in the ControlPanel.

I can also create a DB connection with an empty conenction string, but I
cannt assign it a connection string. If i do so, either at creation time or
later, it gives me

"Invalid connection string: 'user/passwd@db_server'"

Anyone suffered from the same?

I have not  moved anything from inside the DCOracle2 (enclosing) Folder, nor
have I renamed the enclosed DCOracle2 to ZOracleDA.

Any thoughts?

/dario