[Zope-DB] Creating a "matrix" HTML table from a database table

Robin Smidsrød robin@mobilife.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:05:01 +0100

I need to make a report from data contained in a database.
The X axis is one specific SQL call, and the Y axis is one specific SQL
call.
For each cell I need to take data from the X and Y SQL call and do
another SQL call.

How can I speed up this, so that I I don't need to call ~80 SQL
statements to display the page?

The X-axis is the date, the Y-axis is the product, and the cell-content
is the product count for the specific date.

Get the point?

This data is of course contained in one simple table with day,product_id
and product_count accumulated.

Should be very simple, but I'm fairly fresh to Zope (and Python).

Mvh,
Robin Smidsr=F8d
Teknisk sjef

--
MobiLife AS   | Tlf:  +47 33334141 | Dir.:  +47 33334143
Kilengaten 1  | Fax:  +47 33334140 | Mobil: +47 91593393