[Zope-DB] Zope and ZPsycopgDA almost working...

Tamir Halperin tamir@brobus.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:11:39 -0500

Sorry, Charlie (couldn't resist),

I'm not that proficient in Python to simply "...check that you can =
connect to the DB with psycopg in Python." A little step by step =
intruction will go a long way here at this point.

I've taken care of Zope part. The product appears unbroken in the =
Products list.

Furthermore, the fact that psycopg.OperationalError is properly raising =
an error message that indicates the "target machine actively refused it" =
strongly suggests, I think, that psycopg is behaving normally from =
within Zope.

All your help is valuable so please feel free to spoil me with it.

Tamir