[Zope-DB] Dynamically generate sql-query in ZSQL Method

Jim Abramson jabramson at wgen.net
Wed Apr 7 14:25:11 EDT 2004

> I've not used this feature much since I try to stay in stored
> procedures, but there is the get_transaction().commit() / abort()
> functionality. Is this invocation problematic?

I was under the impression that this was a per-thread thing, not
per-connection
which is what I'd need.  Furthermore, I've read many stern
admonishments, on this
here list and elsewhere, never to attempt to mess with commit/rollback
on an
external RDBMS connection, unless you want to suffer miserably.  I've
learned
(by firsthand experience) that this is indeed good advice.

Jim