[Zope-DB] Dynamically generate sql-query in ZSQL Method

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Thu Apr 8 03:35:52 EDT 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 04:21, Jim Abramson wrote:
> Since then I've been putting all the transactional stuff
> inside oracle as stored procedures (wrapped in PRAGMA
> AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTION to boot) and have had no further
> problems along these lines.

Correct. What Stored Procedures is for? Zope2 RDBMS architecture
mostly is a mess. Guess Z3 is also same crappy here there though
hope I'm wrong (Matt know better than me about Z3).

I sleep good after everything I do in Oracle PL/SQL and procedures.
Zope is used only to get-from/send-to RDBMS and show stuff.

--
Regards, Bogdan T. M. Maryniuck

System programmer, Forbis UAB