[Zope-DB] Problem Inserting German characters( ä ü ö é è à) using DCOracle

Debojit Hazarika debojit.hazarika at db.com
Tue Aug 24 02:41:22 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am using DCOracle for a project of mine, its a great product and everything works fine for me, but i encountered a problem
when i tried inserting some german characters (ä ü ö é è à).
My problem is when i insert these german characters to oracle using DCOracle it gets stored as some unknown symbols.
Any idea why? do i have to do some settings right. Can anyone please suggest me a solution for this.

Many thanks in advance,

Regards
Deb