[Zope-DB] Re: [Zope-dev] HELP NEEDED!!!

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Feb 13 14:27:22 EST 2004

Rajesh s shiggaon wrote at 2004-2-12 22:30 -0000:
>    I am getting an error Error Type: OperationalError
>Error Value: (1205, 'Lock wait timeout exceeded; Try restarting transaction')

This is not a Zope problem but one of your database.
You should read its documentation to learn what this error means
and how to avoid it.

I moved this response to "zope-db at zope.org", the
mailing list for Zope + relational database integration.

Maybe, there are MySQL experts there that can help your
with this MySQL problem.

--
Dieter