[Zope-DB] How do I set the connection pool size?

Sandra Chong sandra.chong at b-online.com.au
Fri Feb 20 00:26:23 EST 2004

Hi there,

This is my first post to the list. I've been hunting around for any 'simple'
(haha) notes on how to change the pool size for the ZOracleDA2 object.

As far as I can tell, I'm using Release v1.1. There is no .conf file that I
can see. I've been told that the setting for this is in one of the Python
files, but I can't seem to find it.

Has anyone done this before? How did you do it? Were you successful?

Many thanks in advance for your response. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Sandra.