[Fwd: [Zope-DB] Error from ZOracleDA test suite]

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Wed Feb 25 17:41:30 EST 2004

Can you set DCO2TRACEDUMP and send that to me?  if its on Windows you'll
probably have to set DCO2TRACEFLAGS=255 as well

set DCO2TRACEDUMP=filename

that should send me the last 512 trace entries that DCO2 keeps about
what it was doing. I  suspect you're in the second or higher result set
of the ResultSet buckets, and an OCINumber needs to get reset, but it
was skipped because the indicator value said it was NULL or some such.