[Zope-DB] Passing Database variables

Tuttle, Gene cetuttle at rottlundhomes.com
Fri Jun 11 09:03:23 EDT 2004

I may be wrong here... I am assuming that items is another DTML document.
The parameter you want to pass is the document title.
the href would change to

<href=items?document=<dtml-var title>><dtml-var title></a>

This would pass the document title as a parameter.
The items page would need to retrieve the parameter.